Stéphan M. Rey, MBASenior Consultant, Frankfurt on the Main/Germany
"Be open to the outcome, not attached to it."
- Development of business units over 12 - 18 months
- Integration (e.g. post-merger integration)
- Strategy design and implementation
- Development and execution of internal development programs for experienced executives
- Set-up of major projects
- International clients: service providers (banks / insurance companies / law firms / consulting groups / public administration) and industry (automotive / engineering)
- Plan, design and execute change processes for companies, groups or individuals to develop their “response-ability”
- Innovation and research on organizational and personal resilience
Languages: German, French, English, fluent in Portuguese and Dutch, good basics in Italian and Spanish
- Architect, Geneva 1982
- Business administration, M.B.A., Columbia University 1985
- Numerous courses in negotiation: Getting to Yes (Harvard Negotiation Project), Start with No (Jim Camp), Systemic Consulting (Königswieser), Group Dynamics (c/o/n/e/c/t/a, Königswieser), Communication (Heinz Goldman, Rogen), non-violent communication according to Rosenberg (Metapuls), foundations of "structural consulting" (Robert Fritz).
18 years as an investment banker and personal experience as a client hiring the best consulting firms. These always delivered up to expectations although I do not recall seeing their recommendations implemented. This perplexing situation led me to focus on execution as a consultant i.e. on „better execution”. Clients even like it and ask for more!
downloadCurriculum vitae as PDF
TestimonialsDr. Julia Borggräfe
Daimler Financial Services AG, HR Sales and Financial Services Europe
"Stephan Rey managed to create a truly custom-made program for our company. He managed to do so by paying particular attention to detail and his ideas set the foundation for our work shops." [ More ]
Prof. Dr. Mathias Gollwitzer
Former CFO Mercedes-Benz France
"Because of his work experience and superior qualifications we could not only implement structural improvements in the company, but also enhance the overall extent of communication. a truly custom-made program for our company. He managed to do so by paying particular attention to detail and his ideas set the foundation for our work shops."
Orange Business Services
"From myself personally, the management team of B&SM and also all of the team, we would like to say THANKS to Stephan Rey and Annika Serfass for enabling our kick-off to be such a success." [ More ]