Implementing a new strategic direction is a particularly demanding process. There’s a lot of potential during the initial period of optimism. At the same time, the new approach brings uncertainty with it because it means having to give up what’s familiar. We take all this uncertainty very seriously and listen very carefully in order to be able to find the answers to the following key questions:
- How can what’s already in place be applied to the new strategy?
- Which capabilities have to be further or even newly developed?
- Which process models and organizational models are necessary to ensure successful implementation of the strategy?
- How will success be measured and managed?
- Which stakeholders – both internal and external – are important in implementing the strategy?
- Which pilot projects have the greatest potential to facilitate the actual implementation?