Management Teams and Management Boards
Keeping lower-management-based teams and Board-based teams well aligned and “on the same page” is demanding and challenging, yet it’s the key to success. After all, it’s a matter of well defining and delimiting responsibility for each individual area as well as for across the whole enterprise. When that succeeds, then management teams can lead effectively. To achieve this end, we’ll work with you in answering questions such as the following:
- What does the joint, common vision for the future look like?
- How do you frame important stakeholder relations and shape resilient, sustainable working relationships?
- What is the self-perception of a team when it comes to making decisions affecting strategy, organization and personnel? What about when it comes to projects and plans for change as well as daily business activities?
- How do you assess the results and quality of your work?
- How exactly do you want to lead?
- How do you create incentives and a culture of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit?
- How well do you collaborate in integrating individual and overall responsibility?